Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sextape

lay with me on that bed
the one that moves like your
floating on a million balls
like you could just float away
lay with me and float

clasp your hands with mine
let me rest against your breast
the rise and fall of it
the beat increasing and increasing
in volume and intensity

fall out of these material bodies
lets continue this with the stars
a million faces staring at us
they wont understand
they wont comprehend

wrap your arms around me
swim with me
let the water pass bye you
let the seaweed ensnare your feet
let the water fill your stomach and lungs

lay with me in that bed made of
a million Styrofoam balls
fall into that euphoric embrace
fall into that rhythmic beat
fall into that beautiful song

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Vivid and well placed words bring this to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I loved the third and final stanzas especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes.. U did bring it to life for the reader! Well done!

    My Rally Poem ~ A Poetic World

    ReplyDelete
  4. live and daring write, welcome and happy rally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the poem, but I think the title is really great too. Thanks for sharing this amazing work with us. It is so ethereal and magical. I found you through BPOTW and am so happy I did. -Lola from www.buddhatropolis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took us on an interesting journey. Kinda nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. have any of you ever heard the song Sextape by the Deftones? its currently my favorite song.

    ReplyDelete